Sunday, January 22, 2012

PERMANENT TRIP-demo


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1.coffee break
2.stazi
3.rotten
4.dregs

PT was a band that I did with an ex roomate Jason Krak, and his brother Jared who plays drums.  Also involved was Sean Doody who played bass, and has been in the band End Of A Year for a good amount of time now.  Musically I think we were influenced by the likes of Neurosis, Citizens Arrest, Bastard & Weed.  We used a lot of the wah wah pedal to stoner things up a bit, and to try an do something a little different.  I don't think it worked as well on here as it did the ep. This was recorded by Will Dandy at Dead Air Studios in Western Mass.  We played some really fun shows, and recorded a 7" for my buddy Dan Barkers record label.  I ended up leaving the band because I moved from Albany NY to Brooklyn NY.  The band replaced me, and recorded another demo.   I'll up the 7" sometime in the near future.  Good times...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sample:



http://www.mediafire.com/?tapcc9gshe9w227

4 comments:

  1. thanks!!! great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit rips soo hard! Thanks for sharing! Could you post the Self-Titled 7" & 2nd Demo!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. J-Krak is a true hero, his new band No Children rips!

    ReplyDelete